How do I recall a sent message in Hotmail?
Gmail gives us the facility to recall a message that is sent but the facility is not available in Hotmail. Even though the Hotmail email system does not currently offer the service to recall and delete a sent message, you can recall it before the recipient sees. But the numbers of ways are not more than one. A single method is there which is being demonstrated by us. We have procured this from the experts of Hotmail via Hotmail Customer Service Number.
1. Open Hotmail and go to the Inbox
2. Find out the Navigation Pane
3. Click on Sent Items
4. It will give you the opportunity to open the sent message, open it
5. Now your job is to go inside the Move group
6. Hit the Message tab
7. The Actions button will appear
8. Click on Recall This Message
9. You will now get an option Delete unread copies of this message
10. Just hit it and delete the sent message
It is a less discussed topic. After researching a lot on this topic, we have been able to found this technically accurate method. At the same time, the knowledge and dedication of Hotmail tech support experts have surprised us a lot. These experts have been hired, after strict examination on their skillfulness and analyzing ability, by the recruitment officials associated with Hotmail. Well, the Hotmail Toll-Free Number enables you to get complete details about the same.
1. Trouble in password recovery
2. Hotmail account sends spam messages to frequently used contacts
3. Trouble in sending or receiving messages
4. Trouble in recovering removed emails
5. Problem in creating a new account
6. Problem syncing Hotmail with phone or other devices
7. Trouble in synching a Hotmail account into another account
8. Problem in sync Hotmail contacts with iCloud
9. Trouble in changing security question on Hotmail
10. Problem in Hotmail server settings
You can ask for this or any other Hotmail issue anytime as per your time management. Hotmail Technical Support Number will surprise every single time when you ask for help against any technical issue or difficulty. So, don’t be worried if you face any issue while sending a message or receiving an attachment.