IPhone keeps saying Hotmail Password incorrect
If your IPhone says that Hotmail Password incorrect then you can follow below steps to correct the issue:
- You should restart your IPhone.
- Now you can delete your affected Hotmail account from your IPhone.
- Next follow and tap Settings>Mail, Contacts and Calendars.
- Now you need to choose the affected Hotmail account and then tap Delete Account.
- Now you can add your Hotmail account again.
- If you have enabled two-step verification through your e-mail service provider, please contact them to see if you need a special password for your IPhone device.
It is very common for anyone to forget passwords. And if you happen to forget your Hotmail Password then you can recover it. You can do so by receiving a link on your alternate email id, on your password recovery phone number which you provided while creating your Hotmail account or by answering your security questions to prove that you are the real owner of your Hotmail account. In order to recover Hotmail password while following the process to reset your Hotmail password you need to choose “Security Question” under select an option for resetting your password. Now you can answer to the questions that appear and then follow further instructions to recover your Hotmail password.
Hotmail Password recovery phone number:-As you can reset your Hotmail password by answering security question, similarly you can get a link on your phone number which you provided while creating your Hotmail account. This link on your Hotmail password recovery phone number allows you to reset your Hotmail password in case you forgot it and want to reset it. So keep in mind that you have alternate email id option and password recovery phone number to receive the link through which you can reset your Hotmail password along with the option of answering security question which lets you prove that you are the owner of the account and so allows you to reset your Hotmail account password.