Gmail is the most preferred email platform for the users which makes it possible for them to manage their email related work easily. Hotmail is another email account which is frequently used by the users and enable them to get the different services and work for their email related work easily on it. Many of the users have went to use the Gmail for their work from the Hotmail as it provides many features to them. This switch of the account requires the users to transfer the contacts as well for which they need to go through certain simple steps
- Open the Hotmail account
- Click on the contacts option
- Select the manage menu and choose export
- This will export CSV file of all your contacts
- Login to the gmail account
- Go to the contact window and at the left bar find import contacts
- Click on the choose file and open the csv file
- This is your contact file of the Hotmail account
- Email all your contacts and let them know about your new account
- These steps will help the users to get the Hotmail contacts in their gmail account. Call on the Hotmail technical support number to get the solution.
- How do you send an email to a group in Hotmail?
- Another important feature provided by the Hotmail to its users is that they can send email to people in the group making it convenient for them to work.
- In order to send messages in a group, users are required to go through the given simple steps
- Create a group in the windows live Hotmail
- Create a new Hotmail message
- Click show CC and BCC
- Type group name in bcc
- Compose the message and send it
These steps will help the users to easily send message to group. They can also call on the Hotmail customer care number in order to get the suitable solution.