If you are using more than one Hotmail account and want to add these multiple Hotmail accounts then you can follow below steps:
- You should start Outlook (Hotmail is now Outlook) first if it is not already started.
- Then on the File tab, click Info, and then click Add Account.
- Now you can select manually configure server settings or additional server types, and then click Next.
- Here you need to select ‘Other’ under Choose Service and then click Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector. After that, click Next.
- In the Windows Live Hotmail Settings dialog box, you are asked to type your name and your Microsoft .NET Passport e-mail address and password in the appropriate boxes, and then click OK.
- Click Finish once you receive the message that you have successfully entered all the information that is required to set up the account, and your Hotmail account will appear in Outlook.
- Now you can click OK when you receive the message that the e-mail account that you added does not start until you restart Outlook.
- Now quit and restart Hotmail.
This is how you can add multiple Hotmail accounts.
Steps to add multiple Hotmail accounts
When you want to add multiple Hotmail accounts then you should follow above mentioned steps.
Hotmail customer support number
When a Hotmail user while using Hotmail faces any basic or critical issue related to his Hotmail account then he may get frustrated as his work is stopped and precious time is lost. But he should not worry much and can take help with Hotmail customer support services for Hotmail account. You can talk to the experts by dialing Hotmail customer Support Number. Here you get solutions to all your technical issues in a brisk time from the experts. Whatever the common or odd issue you have or you are suffering from during the accessibility of Hotmail Email account it immediately prompts you to move towards Hotmail customer support service help which is considered as the best troubleshooting provider to overcome the issues. For this you can dial Hotmail customer support number.
Hotmail customer service number
When you need any support for your Hotmail account or you need some information for your account then you should dial Hotmail customer service number which is for your help only and available for 24/7. So, without getting frustrated get the required help so that you can use your Hotmail account very smoothly.
Hotmail is a popular and free web based email platform and millions of users use it in the world at home or at work place. But for some reasons if you have to close a Hotmail account then, how to do it? But before you close your Hotmail account you should know that once you close it you will not be able to sign in to the any of Microsoft product or services which you have been using earlier. So think properly before closing your Hotmail account. And if you decide to close Hotmail account then you should take time to tie up loose ends, cancel all subscriptions, and make sure you don’t leave anything important behind—like files in your OneDrive, money from gift cards, emails in Hotmail.com, Outlook.com and more. You should also inform people how to contact you after your Hotmail account email address is gone. Now after doing all this you can follow below steps to close your Hotmail account:
- First go to close your account.
- Here when you’re prompted to sign in to your account, you need to double-check that it is the account you want to delete. If not, then you should select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
- Now you can check that the page shows the correct Microsoft account, if yes then click Next.
- You should read the list, and after that select the checkboxes to acknowledge you have read each item.
- You will see a select a reason drop-down list. From this list, choose the reason you’re closing the account
- At last select Mark account for closure.
Steps to close a Hotmail account
After due consideration if you choose to close your Hotmail account then you can follow above given steps to close it.
Hotmail technical support number
You know that Hotmail is a Microsoft product. You also know that Microsoft is world known brand and it offers best technical support to its users whenever required. In case you are facing one or the other technical issue with your Hotmail account then Hotmail technical support is available for you. Hotmail is one of the popular free web based mailing services with great number of users in the world. Also called Microsoft Hotmail, it gives error free performance and also is of top quality which has made it Users’ First Choice. You can access Hotmail through the web browser, POP3 e-mail clients or IMAP4 supported e-mail applications. Hotmail offers quite a user friendly interface with advanced features like chat, voice mail and huge storage space. It works as one stop solution for all email needs. Despite of all these great features, you can still be confronting with Hotmail technical glitches. In such situation however you can get help from Hotmail technical support team for which you just need to dial Hotmail technical support number.
Hotmail customer service number
For any bothering issue with Hotmail or new information about Hotmail you can dial Hotmail customer service number.
Hotmail has become Outlook but you can still use your Hotmail account login credentials to login to your outlook account. You want to combine two Hotmail accounts because you want see all the emails in one inbox. However currently there is no way to combine to accounts to see emails in one inbox but you can definitely add your one Hotmail account with your other account as send only account. With this send only account you can only send emails but cannot receive emails.
Here are the steps to add a send only account:
- First sign in to https://hotmail.com
- Click the gear icon on the upper right part of the screen and click More mail settings.
- Under Managing your account, you need to click your email accounts.
- Then you can click Add a send-only account.
- Here you need to fill out the form of the account you want to add as send-only.
After you add your account as a send-only in your @hotmail.com account, you can add your @hotmail.com account as the email that you will forward to when setting the auto forwarding feature. For that you can follow below steps:
- Sign in to hotmail.com/, then in the upper-right corner of the Hotmail home page, click the gear icon.
- After that click More mail settings.
- Under Managing account, click Email forwarding.
- On the Forwarding page, you need to click Forward your mail to another e-mail account.
- Then in the address field, you can enter the e-mail address where you want to forward your e-mail to, and after that click Save.
- After you have specified an address where you want to forward your e-mail to, you have to reply to an e-mail that asks you to validate your account.
Steps to merge two Hotmail accounts into one
You can follow above steps if you want to merge two Hotmail accounts into one.
Hotmail is a Microsoft product and you use it in office or at home because it is easy to use and offers you lot of features. But if you are facing any difficultly using Hotmail account or you need some information about Hotmail account so that you can use Hotmail better then you can seek help from Hotmail customer service team and you can dial Hotmail customer service number for that.
Hotmail technical support number
If you are facing any technical glitch in your Hotmail account you should dial Hotmail technical support number for instant help.
You will be unable to log in to your Hotmail account if you have forgotten or lost your password. If you are facing the same issue, do not worry; you can get your Hotmail password again by resetting the password. Microsoft offers Account recovery tool to recover the password of your Hotmail account. We will discuss here how you can get the password without much technical knowledge.
- Steps to get my Hotmail password
- Open outlook or Hotmail log in page in your browser
- Now click on Can’t access your account button
- Select I forgot my password and click on Next
- Enter your Hotmail address in the Microsoft account and fill the Cpatcha
- Now click on Next
- Select the verification method. You can do it either by your alternative email or mobile number, which are given at the time of account creation
- You will receive a verification link or code at your given email id or mobile number respectively
- If you do have either of these, you must select I don’t have any of these
- You need to fill a questionnaire related to your account and follow the process further.
If you are facing problems in following the above steps, you can take expert support from our dedicated Hotmail Password Recovery Number. Get secure and remote support for any issue related to your Hotmail password by calling our Hotmail password recovery number now.
We also provide full support for other Hotmail related issues with the help of our Hotmail customer care number. We are a leading third party remote solution provider for Hotmail and cater clients from all over the world.
Support provided by our helpline number –
- Setting up and configuration of Hotmail
- Problem in sending and receiving email from Hotmail
- Help for password reset and recovery
- Hotmail server error
- Not able to sign and sign out Hotmail account
- Online threat and malware attack in account
- Problem is mail attachment
- Import and export contacts
You will get instant solution by our certified Hotmail experts just by a single call. Our Hotmail customer care number is easily accessible and available 24/7 for our clients. Get 100% effective result for any Hotmail issue at very affordable service charge. We have different plans according to the need of our customers and suitable for all kind of customers.
If you are a Hotmail user, get connected with our Hotmail customer care number now and get tension free for Hotmail problems.
Hotmail is an email platform provided by Microsoft. Millions of users across the world use Hotmail today. Hotmail can be opened on any browser and on any device. So you can check your email and reply on the go. Hotmail offers various features to users but that does not mean you don’t face any issue with Hotmail. You do face some issues with Hotmail and for that you have Hotmail technical support number dial to fix various issues. Various issues that you face with Hotmail and can get technical support for are as below:
- Forgot Hotmail account password.
- Receiving error message in your Hotmail account.
- When you are creating new account you see an error code.
- You face problems while sending mails from your Hotmail account.
- Your contact list is deleted and you don’t know how to recover it.
- You face problems in forwarding mails from your Hotmail account.
- Your account is blocked or hacked.
- Browser compatibility issue.
- There is issue while attaching files with your emails when you are sending or receiving.
These are various issues you can dial Hotmail technical support number for.
Our Hotmail helpline number is for all Hotmail users who find any issue with their Hotmail account. Our Hotmail helpline number works 24/7 for the users.
Unblock and recover a blocked or suspended Hotmail account
If your Hotmail account is blocked or suspended then you want to unblock and recover it then to unblock your account you can verify that you are the owner of this account by two methods. You can ask Hotmail to send you verification code by mail to your alternate email Id or SMS it to your mobile number. This is how you can unblock and recover your blocked or suspended Hotmail account.
Hotmail account is not receiving some emails. How to fix the problem?
Hotmail email account is one of the most widely used and accessed email clients. It is having all the email management features making it is preferred choice among many. Hotmail account can be accessed using various devices only through effective email syncing. Email forwarding is easier and junk mail protection is also high.
But there are problem that are faced by the Hotmail users more often than not. The most common problem being not able to access some of the Hotmail emails. This a common issue and can be solved through proper troubleshooting steps.
Here are the tips to fix Hotmail not receiving some emails problem –
Check the Junk Email Folder
Go to the Junk Email folder and look for the missing mails. If there are messages or emails that are landing on the junk email, then right click on each email and choose ‘Mark as not junk’. They will be automatically moved to the inbox.
Clean Out the Inbox
If you mail account inbox is full, then user will face problem in receiving messages. Empty the inbox to make room for the new incoming mails. Empty the junk folder or other folders emails. Simply click or select the emails in the inbox that are not important and click ‘Delete’. To know more about cleaning the Hotmail folders, contact the support team over Hotmail customer service number. Support team provides instant assistance for the email account problems.
Check the Inbox Filter and Sort Settings
User might not be able to see the expected messages, if the inbox filtering is based on categories or if the sorting order is different than the usual. In this scenario, user might not see the message that is expected. Both filtering and sorting features are available at the top.
For filtering, select ‘Filter’ and then click ‘All’. For sorting, select ‘Filter’ and then click ‘All’. Choose ‘Date’ to check the recent messages and choose ‘From’ to look for messages from a specific person.
These are just few of the remedies or troubleshooting steps mentioned above. Dial Hotmail technical support number to know in details about the necessary troubleshooting steps. It is guaranteed that user will get the best steps over the helpline number.
Get the best steps for closing your Hotmail account
If you have a Hotmail account then it is extremely important for you to know about the procedure for closing your email account. We are saying this because the users need to close their Hotmail account whenever they feel that they are no longer using their current account or when they have thought of switching to another email service. That is the reason why, a large number of users have asked us the same question in the last few years and i.e. What are the Steps to close my Hotmail account? So, if your question is the same then you will be provided with its correct answer in this article.
The first step is to go directly on the official CLOSE ACCOUNT page of the Microsoft from your browser.
After that, what you need to do is to sign in there by entering your Hotmail email address along with its password.
Then, it’s the time to follow all the instructions given on the screen and then click on the next button located there. This step is one of the most important steps of this procedure because here you will make sure that you really need to close your Hotmail account.
Along with that, you have to read the list properly given on the next screen and then you have to check the boxes located to each of the items mentioned there.
In the next step, you have to navigate to the drop-down list located there and then the actual reason for deleting this Hotmail account has to be selected carefully.
The final step is to simply click on the button named as MARK MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT FOR CLOSURE.
So, in case, the users have to face any kind of problems while deleting their Hotmail account, then they should immediately dial the Hotmail Technical Support Number or Hotmail toll free number from their mobile.