With Hotmail you get automatically increase in available space on your Hotmail account when your inbox is out of space. After you open your Hotmail account, you see a message saying “Ever growing unlimited space limit” on your account home page. This new feature of Hotmail provides as much space as your Hotmail inbox needs. So you can be now worry free as your issue regarding space has been acknowledged and resolved by Hotmail team directly.
Though your Hotmail account space automatically increases now and it is quite good, but how to know your Hotmail storage is left or used? How much space you have been allotted by Hotmail? Don’t worry though; you can still check your Hotmail storage.
Steps to check my Hotmail storage
You can follow below steps to check your Hotmail storage:
You can download for free Microsoft Office Outlook Connector which is an add-on for MS Hotmail. It enables you to access Office live mail and Windows live mail accounts via MS Hotmail (outlook now). It also allows you to sync mails, tasks, contacts, and notes of Windows Live calendar. In this MS outlook connector, all the section gets allocated available space, so that you can easily find out the usage space of Hotmail accounts. You will find out the storage information of Hotmail easily at Mailbox Cleanup function.
Hotmail customer service number
Hotmail is now Outlook and it is Microsoft service. You can use it on computer, laptop, smartphone, tablets etc. Hotmail offers you lot of great features but it also gets suspended for some issues quite often. You need help in those situations so that you can clean up those issues and start using Hotmail again. For help you can dial Hotmail customer service number which is for every user of Hotmail in the world.
Hotmail technical support number
What would you do if you face Hotmail technical issue? Well, you should look to get in touch with technical expert. For that you can dial Hotmail technical support number. The number is available 24X7 for Hotmail users. You can talk to technical expert on phone and ask for the solution to the technical issue that is there with your Hotmail account.
When you have any issue or you want to know something about your Hotmail account then you can follow below steps to contact Hotmail about your account:
- First log in to Hotmail account. You should ideally logon with the Hotmail account you have a question on, but any account will do.
- After you login you need to click on Help, which you can see in the upper right corner of the Hotmail page.
- Then click on View other Help suggestions or contact us near the bottom of the left hand side of the resulting page.
- You can select Other – Contact MSN Hotmail in the Category drop-down list.
- Fill out the contact form.
This is how you can contact Hotmail online about your account.
Contact Hotmail about my account
Hotmail is a service offered by Microsoft so when you want to contact them about your Hotmail account one way is to fill out the contact form as mentioned above. Alternatively you can also contact them via live chat, through email or by dialing Hotmail customer service phone number.
Hotmail technical support
When you have any technical issue with your Hotmail account like Hotmail account is not opening, how to reset Hotmail account password, what to do if Hotmail is not sending or receiving email, Hotmail is loading slow, Hotmail is not working on all devices and so on. For all such technical issues with your Hotmail account you can get Hotmail technical support which is available for 24X7 and any user of the Hotmail in any part of the world is entitled for best Hotmail technical support.
Hotmail customer service number
Likewise Microsoft offers help to every user of Hotmail from any corner of the world. You can go to support page of Microsoft and choose Hotmail there then you can read available information there. It may solve your issue. You may also opt for live chat, email option or community platform where developers from all round the world answer your query related to Hotmail and other products and services of Microsoft. You can also get customer service via phone if you want to talk to the customer service representative on phone so that your issue gets resolved conveniently. You just need to dial Hotmail customer service number which works 24*7 and the experts are always happy to solve your issues related to Hotmail account.
If you are using more than one Hotmail account and want to add these multiple Hotmail accounts then you can follow below steps:
- You should start Outlook (Hotmail is now Outlook) first if it is not already started.
- Then on the File tab, click Info, and then click Add Account.
- Now you can select manually configure server settings or additional server types, and then click Next.
- Here you need to select ‘Other’ under Choose Service and then click Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector. After that, click Next.
- In the Windows Live Hotmail Settings dialog box, you are asked to type your name and your Microsoft .NET Passport e-mail address and password in the appropriate boxes, and then click OK.
- Click Finish once you receive the message that you have successfully entered all the information that is required to set up the account, and your Hotmail account will appear in Outlook.
- Now you can click OK when you receive the message that the e-mail account that you added does not start until you restart Outlook.
- Now quit and restart Hotmail.
This is how you can add multiple Hotmail accounts.
Steps to add multiple Hotmail accounts
When you want to add multiple Hotmail accounts then you should follow above mentioned steps.
Hotmail customer support number
When a Hotmail user while using Hotmail faces any basic or critical issue related to his Hotmail account then he may get frustrated as his work is stopped and precious time is lost. But he should not worry much and can take help with Hotmail customer support services for Hotmail account. You can talk to the experts by dialing Hotmail customer Support Number. Here you get solutions to all your technical issues in a brisk time from the experts. Whatever the common or odd issue you have or you are suffering from during the accessibility of Hotmail Email account it immediately prompts you to move towards Hotmail customer support service help which is considered as the best troubleshooting provider to overcome the issues. For this you can dial Hotmail customer support number.
Hotmail customer service number
When you need any support for your Hotmail account or you need some information for your account then you should dial Hotmail customer service number which is for your help only and available for 24/7. So, without getting frustrated get the required help so that you can use your Hotmail account very smoothly.
Hotmail has become Outlook but you can still use your Hotmail account login credentials to login to your outlook account. You want to combine two Hotmail accounts because you want see all the emails in one inbox. However currently there is no way to combine to accounts to see emails in one inbox but you can definitely add your one Hotmail account with your other account as send only account. With this send only account you can only send emails but cannot receive emails.
Here are the steps to add a send only account:
- First sign in to https://hotmail.com
- Click the gear icon on the upper right part of the screen and click More mail settings.
- Under Managing your account, you need to click your email accounts.
- Then you can click Add a send-only account.
- Here you need to fill out the form of the account you want to add as send-only.
After you add your account as a send-only in your @hotmail.com account, you can add your @hotmail.com account as the email that you will forward to when setting the auto forwarding feature. For that you can follow below steps:
- Sign in to hotmail.com/, then in the upper-right corner of the Hotmail home page, click the gear icon.
- After that click More mail settings.
- Under Managing account, click Email forwarding.
- On the Forwarding page, you need to click Forward your mail to another e-mail account.
- Then in the address field, you can enter the e-mail address where you want to forward your e-mail to, and after that click Save.
- After you have specified an address where you want to forward your e-mail to, you have to reply to an e-mail that asks you to validate your account.
Steps to merge two Hotmail accounts into one
You can follow above steps if you want to merge two Hotmail accounts into one.
Hotmail is a Microsoft product and you use it in office or at home because it is easy to use and offers you lot of features. But if you are facing any difficultly using Hotmail account or you need some information about Hotmail account so that you can use Hotmail better then you can seek help from Hotmail customer service team and you can dial Hotmail customer service number for that.
Hotmail technical support number
If you are facing any technical glitch in your Hotmail account you should dial Hotmail technical support number for instant help.
Hotmail account is not receiving some emails. How to fix the problem?
Hotmail email account is one of the most widely used and accessed email clients. It is having all the email management features making it is preferred choice among many. Hotmail account can be accessed using various devices only through effective email syncing. Email forwarding is easier and junk mail protection is also high.
But there are problem that are faced by the Hotmail users more often than not. The most common problem being not able to access some of the Hotmail emails. This a common issue and can be solved through proper troubleshooting steps.
Here are the tips to fix Hotmail not receiving some emails problem –
Check the Junk Email Folder
Go to the Junk Email folder and look for the missing mails. If there are messages or emails that are landing on the junk email, then right click on each email and choose ‘Mark as not junk’. They will be automatically moved to the inbox.
Clean Out the Inbox
If you mail account inbox is full, then user will face problem in receiving messages. Empty the inbox to make room for the new incoming mails. Empty the junk folder or other folders emails. Simply click or select the emails in the inbox that are not important and click ‘Delete’. To know more about cleaning the Hotmail folders, contact the support team over Hotmail customer service number. Support team provides instant assistance for the email account problems.
Check the Inbox Filter and Sort Settings
User might not be able to see the expected messages, if the inbox filtering is based on categories or if the sorting order is different than the usual. In this scenario, user might not see the message that is expected. Both filtering and sorting features are available at the top.
For filtering, select ‘Filter’ and then click ‘All’. For sorting, select ‘Filter’ and then click ‘All’. Choose ‘Date’ to check the recent messages and choose ‘From’ to look for messages from a specific person.
These are just few of the remedies or troubleshooting steps mentioned above. Dial Hotmail technical support number to know in details about the necessary troubleshooting steps. It is guaranteed that user will get the best steps over the helpline number.
Hotmail account is very convenient email service provider for the user which makes it very easy for the users to manage their email related work. It is now known to the users as outlook and provides more advanced features to them which make it a popular option for the professional uses.
The most important benefit of working on the Hotmail account is that the users are able to check the activity of their Hotmail account which will make it more appropriate for them to work.
Here are some of the steps to check the activity on my Hotmail account and get the record of the work done on it
- Login to your email account
- Go to the inbox
- Click on your user name at the top right side
- Choose the option of account settings
- Click on the check recent activity link
- Verify your password or the security code
- If you use this computer to access the Hotmail then check the ‘I sign in frequently on this device, Don’t ask me for code’
- Click next and then click on the set it up later option
Once the users complete the process given above then they will be able to get the details of the access of their Hotmail account. It will help them to make their work go easily and make the access of their email account secured.
If still there happens to be any issue then users are advised to immediately contact the support team. Users can go to the support page of the Hotmail or they can also call on the Hotmail technical support number and interact with the experts to get the proper solution for their issues. The support experts will be available 24/7 and provide the best solution for their issues
Gmail is the most preferred email platform for the users which makes it possible for them to manage their email related work easily. Hotmail is another email account which is frequently used by the users and enable them to get the different services and work for their email related work easily on it. Many of the users have went to use the Gmail for their work from the Hotmail as it provides many features to them. This switch of the account requires the users to transfer the contacts as well for which they need to go through certain simple steps
- Open the Hotmail account
- Click on the contacts option
- Select the manage menu and choose export
- This will export CSV file of all your contacts
- Login to the gmail account
- Go to the contact window and at the left bar find import contacts
- Click on the choose file and open the csv file
- This is your contact file of the Hotmail account
- Email all your contacts and let them know about your new account
- These steps will help the users to get the Hotmail contacts in their gmail account. Call on the Hotmail technical support number to get the solution.
- How do you send an email to a group in Hotmail?
- Another important feature provided by the Hotmail to its users is that they can send email to people in the group making it convenient for them to work.
- In order to send messages in a group, users are required to go through the given simple steps
- Create a group in the windows live Hotmail
- Create a new Hotmail message
- Click show CC and BCC
- Type group name in bcc
- Compose the message and send it
These steps will help the users to easily send message to group. They can also call on the Hotmail customer care number in order to get the suitable solution.